Gamification is the application of game thinking and game mechanics in non-game context in order to engage users, motivate, change behaviours and solve problems. Gamification is the buzz-word of the moment, but in SharePoint-land there is very little being implemented in this area, but the potential rewards (excuse the pun) are immense.
As with all our approaches, the secret to the successful application of gamification in SharePoint has to be ensuring you have a clear end-game. What are you trying to achieve, what behaviours are you encouraging?
If this is an area that you feel may add value to your SharePoint implementation, or you want to understand the realities of Gamification, then these services may be of value:
- 3 Day Gamification Master Plan (£2,400)
- 1 Day Gamification Workshop (£800)
- 1/2 Day Gamification Vision Workshop (£450)
- 1/2 Day SharePoint Gamification Executive Briefing (£450)
- SharePoint Gamification 3rd-Party Solution Analysis
- Bespoke Gamification Engagement (£POA).
Other bespoke Gamification services are available, just get in touch and let's discuss your needs.